Saturday 8 June 2013

Another walk!

Well in an attempt to enjoy the sunshine and burn off some pregnancy weight, we went for a walk!

I imagined the hubby and I walking hand in hand as we pushed max in his pram, who would be smiling away as we walked. In reality it was incredibly hot causing me to sweat and chaff, neither of us enjoyed pushing the pram because of the heat, there was the cofuffle of having to keep swapping the pram umberella around depending on which way the sun was facing and I had hay fever so bad my eyes looked like this:


Despite this, we had a really good time and saw lots of fun things.










Boats were constantly coming in and out of the dock, so being the engineering geeks we are, we stood and watched the bridge rotate for them. (We were the only saddos taking photos!)







(Someone missed it the first time!)










Watching the train again through the bushes



A lovely picnic by the water






And a walk back... But someone was tuckered out by then! 





Overall, a lovely day :) even if I am now sat with a huge box of tissues, eye drops and a nose spray!

No comments:

Post a Comment