Thursday 30 May 2013

Ice creams and walks!

Well today has been a lovely day, despite waking up feeling as though someone had stomped over my head a thousand times and stabbed me in the throat with hundreds of cocktail sticks! 

My mum was off visiting family and asked if I'd like to go with her. As much as I felt like burying myself under the covers and not waking until the hubby came home, I knew max was never going to let that happen so I might as well get out and about and see some family!

We set out and it turned out my mums cousin, who we was visiting, wasn't in. As we knew she'd be back later on we had a drive round the area, where my mum grew up. My mum started pointing out places as we drove past them, like an over excited tour guide, and before we knew it we'd been driving for an hour! Me and my sister did a bit of buttering up, and managed to convince mum to buy us an ice cream. (I may have a baby, but I am still a huge child at heart!) 

After visiting family, I headed home with a sleepy maxi moo and we went visiting the vicar about Max's baptism. It's booked for the 18th August after a huge commotion over the date, and I'm really excited but desperate to lose weight before then!

After tea we went for a walk which you would think would be a good effort towards the weight loss, however, I'm not sure it'll do much after the chippy chips we had with tea! Oops! 








No comments:

Post a Comment